Third-party liability insurance
The field of third-party liability insurance is wide. It affects all companies no matter their activity, their size and their geographical location. This branch of insurance is meant to cover the following:
- Liabilities related to the operation of your company
- Liabilities related to the products or services you are marketing
- Business Risks related to your services and advice
- Liabilities of managers
- Risks of harming the environment
- Disputes related to social management
- Decennial liability
Diot Rhône Alpes boasts a long tradition in the Third-party liability insurance.
This specific expertise is perpetuated by the teams in place. We are led by a genuine drive for innovation, we have in depth technical knowledge and we are keen to assist you in your international development
The attention we pay to the evolution of these risks has allowed us to retain many customers in diverse sectors:
- Automotive OEMs
- High Technology
- Transport and logistics
Our services :
The third party liability department of Diot Rhône-Alpes represents over 15 % of its turnover. We distinguish ourselves through:
- A humane approach centered on trust and a dedicated team.
- An action plan in line with the needs of its customers.
An international approach
We follow you in your development on foreign markets by providing you with:
- A local service,
- An analysis of the issues of liability in each country
- Our advice in terms of implementation of local guarantees
The variety of our clients’ businesses, their presence in a hundred countries, the ever-evolving legal environment of liability, force us to adapt constantly to new needs and find new solutions.