Cyber Fraud and Risk
The expansion of internet has triggered an increase in litigation and consecutive losses linked to acts of fraud. Indeed, whether it is asset misappropriation, accounting fraud, corruption, cybercrime, a third of companies in the world have been the victim of fraud during the past two years.
France is not spared from this scourge since it is one of four countries with Great Britain, Australia and the United States, where companies are most affected. Nearly one in two in France, any sector of activity is concerned.
Our services :
Diot Rhône-Alpes, always aware of market trends, analyzes your needs in the field and provides solutions accordingly: a damage cover or a more comprehensive coverage including liability.
- Reimbursement of pecuniary losses suffered by the insured resulting from fraud or a malicious act, discovered during the insurance period.
- Financing for auditing and improving safety systems following a cyber piracy affecting the operation of programs or site.
- Financing for notification costs, IT expertise, intelligence and communication costs for computer security vulnerabilities with fraudulent use of confidential or sensitive data.
- Management of negotiations with hackers during a theft with blackmail of data dissemination.
Public liability :
- Support for defense and damages costs + Reimboursement of financial losses following a lawsuit from a customer linked to the theft of confidential data or following a lawsuit from the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).